Here is what we are doing to protect our clients and staff during this pandemic.
If you don’t feel well, please reschedule or cancel your appointment until another day. We are very flexible with our schedule.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHILDREN OR ANYONE WITH YOU UNLESS THEY ARE ALSO GETTING A SERVICE DONE.
- All clients and staff will wash/ sanitize hands upon entering the premise before selecting a color.
- All clients and staff will be wearing mask inside the business.
- All manicure tables have been moved to 6 feet apart to ensure physical distancing between clients.
- All manicure tables have a plexi divider shield between the staff and the client.
- There is a divider between client and the cashier.
- All tables and chairs are wipes with Lysol solution after each and every client.
- All pedicure stations have plexi divider shield between clients and other pedicure stations.
- All pedicures are performed with a new liner for each and all clients.
- Gloves are worn by staff while doing pedicures.
- All pedicure tubs are washed and sanitized by Lysol/ Bleach solution after each and every client.
- Tools and stainless steel implements are washed then soaked in a medical grade disinfectant after each client.
- Non stainless steel items like buffers and nail files are single use and discarded after each client. WE DO NOT REUSE THEM.
- WE DO NOT DOUBLE DIP AND REUSE WAX STICKS.
- Our high touched surfaces are sanitized throughout the day.
- Yes, we actually sanitize our nail polishes bottles too.
- Our towels are washed and dry in high heat cycle.
- We have reorganized our schedule so only 6 staff are working each day maxed. ( There are 9 of us working here)
- We have removed all waiting chairs and discarded all magazines.
- We have removed the drying table. Please bring flip flop if you are getting a pedicure with regular polish.
- Our employees get compensated regardless of how many clients they do each day, therefore they do not need/have to rush between clients . Therefore they will have plenty of time to clean in between clients and not rush like many other places.
Most importantly, our staff will not come to work if they feel unwell or have any symptoms.
Now Offering NuGenesis Dip Nails.
Tues to Fri: 9:30am to 7:00pm.
Sat: 9:00am to 4:30pm.
Closed Sunday & Monday
Beautiful, upscale Nails Spa in Burlington Ontario. Specializing in Gel Nails, Mani Pedi, Lashes and Waxing since 2007.
Tuesday to Friday: 9:30am to 7:00pm.
Saturday: 9:00am to 4:30pm.
Closed Sunday & Monday.
Closed all Holidays.